Shakespeare and Company - July 2017
Director: Tina Packer
Scenic Designer: Kris Stone
Lighting Design: Deb Sullivan
Sound Design: David Reiffel
Photo Credit: Stratton McGrady
*2017 Winner: Berkshire Theatre Award Outstanding Costume Design of Musical or Play
- "Marvelously costumed by Tyler Kinney" Steve Barnes, Albany Times Union
- "Tyler Kinney’s costumes provide a true glimpse into the world of fairy tales and history." J. Peter Bergman, Berkshire Edge
- "With production values the company has gone all in. The costumes of Tyler Kinney are well suited to those quick change transitions and enhance the individuals."
Charles Giuliano, Berkshire Fine Arts
- "The costumes of Tyler Kinney seemed extraordinarily designed and executed. His attention to detail was exemplary."
Chesley Plemmons, CurtainUp.com
- "Coupled with shameless anachronism (including Tyler Kinney’s costumes), lends a thrilling informality that’s great fun to watch. Costume changes are often executed onstage and sometimes mid-scene." - Chris Rohmann, Valley Advocate
- "Imogen, through distinctive costuming provided by Tyler Kinney, becomes disguised as a boy and is wandering." Fred Sokol, TalkinBroadway.com
- "The production is enhanced by clever period costumes designed by Tyler Kinney" - Iris Fanger, Theater Mania